An Inside Look at Palaeo Restaurant Chain in Denmark
Palaeo is a Danish restaurant chain serving sour and nutritious meals made from pure natural foods that are not unnecessarily processed. The design concept of this restaurant chain was completed by Copenhagen-based studio Johannes Torpe Studios.
“Inspired by the simplicity of the paleo diet and lifestyle we created the interior design and layout and developed an optimized workflow behind the counter. The space was additionally designed as a scalable concept to ensure ease of expansion throughout locations of varying sizes,” said Johannes Torpe Studios
- Location: Copenhagen and other cities, Denmark
- Size: 270 – 2,700 square feet
- Design: Johannes Torpe Studios
- Creative director: Johannes Torpe
- Project leader: Bjarke Vind